Facebook Timeline – Configure Who You Want To See Your Friends List
Whether you like or not Facebook Timeline is already there and it will always be but one of the questions raised to me was how can someone configure their Friends list to allow certain group of people to see or view it – or sometimes you don’t want other people to see it at all. One thing is for sure, you will never find it inside the Privacy Settings nor on your Account Settings menus. If you are not familiar yet on how to go about or navigate with your Facebook Timeline, here’s how you can tweak your account to control who do you want to see your Friends list.
Before I continue, there’s a little note from Facebook that I would like to reiterate before you follow the steps below. If your plan is to have your Facebook Friends list to be only available or visible to you or to some group of friends (custom), if someone visits your Facebook Timeline profile there is still a chance that they can still your Friends list BUT the display will only show “mutual friends” and not all of your Facebook friends.
How To Set Who You Want To See Your Friends List?
1. You must be logged in to your Facebook Timeline account;
2. Then from the default News Feed page, click your name to redirect you to your Facebook Timeline profile page;
3. Underneath your Facebook Timeline cover photo, click your “Friends” box;
4. Once your Friends page loaded, move your mouse to the Edit button;
5. You can select which options you want to choose to set who you want to see your Friends list. You can select either Public, Friends, Only Me (it means you ), Custom (specify friends you want to allow to view your Friends’ list, or even customized it more by setting or creating a group.
Basically, that’s all you need to do to set or configure your Facebook Timeline.
I hope this simple step-by-steps helped you.